Initial Self Evaluation
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be asked four questions about your well-being. This step will take approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
The program has twelve modules. Each module has five core components:
- Quiz – Answer a few multiple choice questions that test your baseline knowledge
- Video – Watch short video/s that introduce you to the principles and practices
- Study – Read the suggested chapter/s of the book, The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living (book to be purchased separately)
- Retake the quiz – Check how much you have learned by taking the quiz again
- Integrate – Think about the ideas you learned. Write key take home points in a journal or notebook.
- Practice some of the exercises in your daily life (action items) and share what you learned with others.
Once you have completed the course, you can then retake the self-assessment questions. You’ll receive feedback on your progress and be awarded a certificate of completion.
You’ll also be invited to remain connected with us through additional options. We wish for you to maintain a life-long stress free lifestyle.