ROCHESTER, Minn. — News Radio 830 WCCO joins Mayo Clinic in marking its 150th anniversary with a live broadcast of the Morning Show with Dave Lee on Friday, Oct. 10, 5–9 a.m. from the Landow Atrium in the Gonda Building on the Mayo Clinic campus in Rochester. The public is encouraged to tune in.
Scheduled* guests include:
- Kris Johnson, R.N., Mayo Clinic Clinical Nurse Administrator
- Michael Stuart, M.D., Sports Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- John Noseworthy, M.D., Mayo Clinic President and CEO
- Amit Sood, M.D., Mayo Clinic Stress Management and Resiliency Expert
- Rochester Mayor Ardell Brede
- Sam DiPiazza, Chair, Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees