Start your path to stress free living
Have you ever driven several miles and not recall them, or read a page without registering it? Do worries and disappointments crowd your mind at night? Learn how to live a stress-free life and find greater peace and happiness.Get Started
If I don’t see the sun, it is because my part of the world is turned away from it.
– Dr. Amit Sood
The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living
- A lack of compassion and love can lead to serious consequences…We thrive on love and compassion. They are as essential to our inner being as food and breath are to our physical body.
- Engage with your life now. Tomorrow the baby won’t need your shoulder…Life isn’t about success or meditation; it is about finding meaning in the obstructions to success and meditation.
- Everyone has a child within waiting to be tickled awake. Help others experience the innocence and joy of being a child.
- Forgiveness is the choice to live life based on your highest ideals. It is your gift to others and ultimately to yourself.
- The secret to the brain’s proficiency is in its wiring. A random heap of nerve cells (neurons) wouldn’t serve much purpose. But when intelligently wired, they provide the basis for consciousness.
- Words are the mind’s food. As you speak, so others feel…Choose your words carefully.
About Dr. Sood
Dr. Sood is a Professor of Medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN. Director of Research and Practice in the Mayo Clinic Complementary and Integrative Medicine Program, and Chair of the Mayo Mind-Body Initiative.My Story
From the Blog
Featured in Everyday Health – Mar 23
I am in love…with humans. – Dec 13
I Dream – Nov 13
What Others are Saying
It’s very beneficial and enlightening!!!— Cathy L.